Fairness! What do you understand from this word? Many of the people think that fairness is "How beautiful you are by your face". Yes, it might be correct but it just explains only 10% of the real meaning of fairness. The remaining 90% explanation very different from this. We consider 90% first before considering only 10 %.

What is the remaining 90% meaning of fairness?

Fairness of any person is from his behaviour, thinking, quality to judge someone correctly, expertness to adjust with all situations, ability to finishes up work fairly and many more parameters.

A comedy video which is quite related to this topic is in trending on youtube. This video will not match you if you are finding any deep meaning of fairness. This is just a funny video which is comically filmed on a girl who is dark from his skin.

Just have a look...

Fairness is not everything Beauty is with Beautiful Thoughts

Guys, we suggest you, to be familiar with this blog, if you will so then we will be able to build a happy relationship between you and our team. Means you can freely leave comments on any post, page and etc. on BletaSpot. So that we and the whole world can know your views regarding that post or page for that you have comments.
For this, we have designed a method of posting a comment as an anonymous visitor, you don't need to show your ID until you want to show it by signing in to your email.

Leave comments happily.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post